Customer Success Partner role was born out of the need to accommodate each customer’s unique set of requirements as they adopt company’s technology and solutions. This individual will manage a portfolio of customers who have implemented our technology solutions with the goal of increasing product usage and overall adoption.
Scope of responsibilities:
- Develop strong customer relationships so that the customer is feeling as if they were partnering with the company.
- Carry out regular health checks with all clients aimed to identify issues and concerns and work internally with several teams in addressing and resolving them.
- Proactively work with customers making sure they all keep being successful and achieve even higher degrees of success in their daily operations.
- Collaborate with Sales Account Management and executives to identify areas of solution expansion and adoption opportunities
- Interact closely with clients on a wide range of topics to become their trusted advisor
- Maintain daily activities in system of record, tracking interactions with customers (experience with Salesforce.com preferred, but not a must)
- Develop technical understanding of all company’s products (software)
- Provide daily/weekly updates to manager on individual activity
- Fluent English and German or French
- Ability to manage multiple, simultaneous, cross-functional work streams
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and written are a must
- Must possess an enthusiastic personality and foster a positive work environment
- Client-focused attitude — a customer advocate
- Self-starter with an ability to identify areas for improvement
- Prefereably – understanding of packaged application software implementation practices
- Working in one of the fastest growing technology companies
- High quality training
- Challenging job in an international business oriented environment
- Ability to get a well-known and respected certifications in software industry
- Employment contract with attractive benefit package
- Private medical care, sport and recreation program, life insurance