Join tech company dotdigital as Fullstack .Net Developer in building top SaaS omnichannel marketing automation platform on the market.
Our tech team focuses on building communications and cloud engagement platform that empowers marketing and ecommerce teams of companies like GAP, eBay or Superdry. With a robust number of top market extensions (eg. WhatsApp, Salesforce, Stripe, Facebook, Zapier) we help them create engaging marketing campaigns that unleash their brand’s fullest potential.
We would like to hire a regular Software Engineer with around 2-5 years of experience in C# / .Net and good understanding of Angular JS/2. Ideally you would also have some commercial experience in Node.js or interest to do develop in this technology (not obligatory but it would be a big plus). So if you enjoy learning new technologies, building new features and improving performance of web apps – make sure to apply for the role 🙂
What we offer?
- salary in line with your experience (8 000 – 16 000 pln gross UoP),
- working in an agile, international engineering team,
- comprehensive onboarding and intro to our product,
- 100% remote work (with option to work in a coworking space in Warsaw later in 2021),
- up to 26 paid days off and sick leave,
- private healthcare plan (Medicover),
- wellbeing reward (we sponsor your passion – eg. cooking lessons or parachuting!),
- annual performance bonuses,
- option for company’s shares,
- budget for trainings and certifications,
- access to a comprehensive documentation,
- individual approach to your career development.
This is what you will do:
- build company’s core cloud web application in C# (ASP.NET MVC, WebApi, Azure),
- work closely with product owners to lead development of new functionalities,
- develop new back-end and front-end functionalities and support maintenance of the platform,
- manage high volumes of data in a high performance environment,
- deliver in a CI/CD environment,
- write clean, maintainable and secure code,
- mentor less experienced colleagues,
Ideally we would like you to have:
- 1-5 years of commercial experience in software engineering,
- solid commercial experience with C# .Net, SQL Server and Angular JS or 2,
- experience with high performance / big data systems,
- strong interpersonal skills,
- team player attitude,
- interest in Node (not obligatory, but a plus),
- very good English.
What’s the recruitment process like?
- 20-min intro call with Tech Recruiter,
- coding challenge + 60-min interview / Q&A with Tech Leads,
- final interview with Engineering Manager and HR.
- offer 🙂