- You will be responsible for the development and management of your region and are our guarantee for economic success. You will report to the COO Germany & Austria.
- You will ensure happy customers and the satisfaction of our (your) partners.
- You will support your partners on their way to success by passing on your entire operational know-how and promoting sales in your area.
- In this context you will support the implementation of local key accounts.
- You will accompany your partners in the expansion of their agencies and in the possible opening of new rental stations.
- You will place the autonomy and efficiency of your partners at the centre of your daily activities and support them with visits on site as well as with support by telephone, e-mail and chat.
- You will ensure an optimized local price structure through continuous market analysis and advice to your partners and, through yield management, in consultation with your partners, you will constantly optimize turnover and profit.
- You will train and support your partners in the use of our tools and systems and thus ensure the optimal use by each member of your partner network.
- You ensure the quality standards of Free2Move Rent and help your partners on the way to maximum customer satisfaction.
- You control all relevant KPI’s and create the necessary reports.
- You independently create your action plan and execute it.
- German is your mother tongue!
- You speak fluent English and possibly even French.
- You have the perfect mix of operational know-how, an affinity for numbers and a smart appearance.
- You are combative and determined and your action speaks for itself.
- You have the ambition to grow dynamically with your region.
- You are a pleasant personality and enjoy building long-term relationships.
- You are extraordinarily well organized and strong in implementation. You love it when things move forward dynamically.
- Your heart beats for building up things..
- You have extraordinary experience in car rental, car sharing or any other form of mobility in a management position.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in one of the above mentioned areas.
- You love to share your knowledge and you are curious by nature.
- A unique opportunity to revolutionize mobility with us
- An environment in which excellence and performance culture are combined
- StartUp atmosphere
- Working in an international environment
- An attractive salary package
- High quality and modern tools and equipment
- Germany with headquarters in Rüsselsheim
- Remote working in coordination with the COO possible
- Travel : 90% of which 10% in the EU, the rest in your region