Join tech company dotdigital as Junior .Net Developer in building top SaaS omnichannel marketing automation platform on the market.
Our tech team focuses on building communications and cloud engagement platform that empowers marketing and ecommerce teams of companies like GAP, eBay or Superdry. With a robust number of top market extensions (eg. WhatsApp, Salesforce, Stripe, Facebook, Zapier) we help them create engaging marketing campaigns that unleash their brand’s fullest potential.
What we offer?
- salary in line with your experience (7500-8000 gross UoP),
- working in an agile, international engineering team,
- comprehensive onboarding and intro to our product,
- 100% remote work (with option to work in a coworking space in Warsaw later in 2021),
- up to 26 paid days off and sick leave,
- private healthcare plan (Medicover),
- wellbeing reward (we sponsor your passion – eg. cooking lessons or parachuting!),
- annual performance bonuses,
- option for company’s shares,
- budget for trainings and certifications,
- access to a comprehensive documentation,
- individual approach to your career development.
This is what you will do:
- build company’s core cloud web application in C# (ASP.NET MVC, WebApi, Azure),
- work closely with more experienced software developers and tech leads,
- develop new back-end functionalities and support maintenance of the platform,
- possibility to work in or learn front-end technologies (Angular 2),
- manage high volumes of data in a high performance environment,
- deliver in a CI/CD environment,
- write clean, maintainable and secure code.
Ideally we would like you to have:
- up to 1 year of commercial experience in C# .Net software engineering,
- experience with high performance / big data systems,
- interest in front-end development in Angular2 (not obligatory but a huge plus),
- strong interpersonal skills,
- team player attitude,
- very good English.
What’s the recruitment process like?
- 20-min intro call with Tech Recruiter,
- coding challenge + 60-min interview / Q&A with Tech Leads,
- final interview with Engineering Manager and HR.
- offer 🙂