Join tech company dotdigital as Fullstack Node.js Developer in building top SaaS omnichannel marketing automation platform on the market.
Our tech team focuses on building communications and cloud engagement platforms that empower marketing and ecommerce teams of companies like GAP, eBay or Superdry. With a robust number of top market extensions (eg. WhatsApp, Salesforce, Stripe, Facebook, Zapier) we help them create engaging marketing campaigns that unleash their brand’s fullest potential.
We are strengthening our Warsaw tech team with Junior and Regular Software Engineer with experience in Node.js. Ideally, you would also have exp in Angular Js/2 or React. In this role you will focus on building new integrations of communications channels (eg. Facebook Messenger, SMS), microservices, backend APIs and tight collaboration with the frontend team as well as colleagues working on 2nd part of our core platform written in C#/.Net and Angular JS/2.
So if you enjoy working in an international team, having good time and learning new things – make sure to apply for the role 🙂
What we offer?
- salary in line with your experience (10 000 – 16 000 pln gross UoP),
- working in an agile, international engineering team,
- comprehensive onboarding and intro to our product,
- 100% remote work (with option to work in a coworking space in Warsaw later in 2021),
- up to 26 paid days off and sick leave,
- private healthcare plan (Medicover),
- wellbeing reward (we sponsor your passion – eg. cooking lessons or parachuting!),
- annual performance bonuses,
- option for company’s shares,
- budget for trainings and certifications,
- access to a comprehensive documentation,
- individual approach to your career development.
This is what you will do:
- build company’s core communications platform in Node.js (Express.js),
- work closely with tech lead and product owner on new functionalities,
- build backend APIs, push notifications systems,
- build webhooks and new communications integrations,
- engage with frontend and do some tasks in Angular JS/2,
- deliver in a CI/CD environment,
- write clean, maintainable and secure code.
Ideally we would like you to have:
- 1-4 years of commercial experience in Node.js,
- experience with AngularJS/2 or motivation to develop in it,
- solid experience in building UI frameworks (React or Angular),
- unit testing skills (eg. Jasmine),
- experience working in an agile environment,
- strong interpersonal skills,
- team player attitude,
- very good English.
What’s the recruitment process like?
- 20-min intro call with Tech Recruiter,
- coding challenge + 60-min interview / Q&A with Tech Leads,
- final interview with Engineering Manager and HR.
- offer 🙂