For our client, one of the fastest-growing software companies in Europe, we’re currently looking for Node.js Developer who will join the company’s Node.js team in one of the offices: Warszawa, Białystok, Kraków, Gdańsk, Katowice, Poznań, Wrocław, Łódź or Rzeszów.
Joining the gang means:
- working among experienced and highly qualified specialists from different areas of expertise,
- developing startup-type projects for global clients from Europe, the United States, Asia and the Middle East,
- access to equipment such as testing devices and additional accessories for your computer,
- flexible working hours,
- having a real influence on your pay – do your job well and get a raise every 6 months,
- constant development of your skills working in a challenging yet friendly environment
What are your responsibilities?
- developing and implementing highest-quality application software within deadlines,
- proactively handling problems,
- participating in the documentation and execution of system testing,
- maintaining and developing your knowledge about software development, and supporting/mentoring other developers,
- sharing knowledge with the community and/or contributing to open source projects.
We want you ton board if you:
- have at least 6 months of commercial experience in Node.js and overall fullstack background,
- can write DRY & S.O.L.I.D. code,
- know how to use GIT,
- can write tests using Mocha/Chai/Jest,
- can efficiently deal with SQL databases and various queries,
- know ES6/Typescript,
- have a very good command of written and spoken English (CEFR B2+); Polish is not required,
- have experience in communication with international clients (especially commercial projects).
Nice to have:
- have knowledge about React.js or Vue.js,
- experience with TypeORM or Knex,
- experience with APIs documented using Swagger/Postman,
- understanding of test-driven development, Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- some open-source contributions.
What you get?
- Base salary in range 6,500-10,500 + VAT pln (B2B) or 5,200-8,400 gross pln (UoP)
- MacBook — we like to work with the best equipment,
- additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable;
- luxury private health insurance package with dental care,
- a MultiSport card,
- optional life insurance for you and your family,
- individual growth budget for your educational plan,
- free sandwiches and co-financed lunches,
- Team Retreats and Team Meetups
Do you feel that you are a dynamite at web application testing? Likes transparency, are a team player, appreciate regular feedback and continuous learning opportunities? If yes, apply!