Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you. Check here our Behance and Dribble.
Joining our team means:
- Working in a comfortable and stimulating environment that boosts creativity,
- Using the best equipment and top-notch tools,
- Being a part of a design-focused environment,
- Being involved in challenging projects,
- Taking part and initiating knowledge-sharing initiatives,
- Working with clients from around the world,
- Working on internal R&D and Tech for Good projects,
- Having the opportunity to bounce your ideas off our experienced team.
These are our perks and benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences (multisport card, private health insurance package, life insurance and other options to choose from),
- Support for your growth – a book budget and a head/manager’s budget,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Home office equipment sharing option,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
This is what you will be doing:
- Working in an experienced and knowledgeable team,
- Contributing to projects for clients from all over the world,
- Developing and improving your skills fast,
- Maintaining a positive relationships with customers and project stakeholders,
- Designing world-class products (solving real design problems, not just painting pretty pictures),
- Mentoring less experienced product designers and improving internal processes,
- Conducting studies, analyses and user testing.
That’s what we’re looking for:
- Strong command of written and spoken English (C1); Polish not required,
- A portfolio showcasing end-to-end product design solutions across different business verticals,
- Case studies demonstrating that you can build UIs based on business goals, set KPIs, and do research on users and strategy,
- Exceptional communication skills and team-working skills,
- Knowledge of UI design principles and experience with different frameworks for both mobile and web platforms,
- Strong experience working with design systems, you can easily keep them updated and functional over time,
- Ability to use tools to document your design and lead the development team to match your project quality,
- Knowledge of principles of animation and ability to create high fidelity prototypes,
- Previous experience with designing products that successfully launched,
- Ability to use the most common research tools or easily learn how to use them,
- Experience conducting workshops using the Google Design Sprint methodology.
It would be nice if:
- You have a social media presence and a solid up to date portfolio including Dribble, Behance or equivalent,
- You have used a variety of research methods such as interviews, market research, user testing; this is also presented in your portfolio,
- You have tested your designs with both online and onsite users,
- You have experience writing blog posts about your design experience and you are good at UX copywriting,
- You participate actively in design events and meetups as a speaker,
- You are familiar with Netguru’s design tools, such as the Adobe Suite, Sketch, Invision, and Zeplin; you are open to learning new ones.
What’s the recruitment process like?
- We’ll send you feedback via email as soon as we review your portfolio and read your CV. Before applying, please, make sure your portfolio is up-to-date and that it includes information on the process you follow, the research you have done and that it presents in detail your UX&UI skills.
- We’re going to invite authors of the most promising portfolios to the language audit.
- This step, if successful, is followed by an interview with our Recruitment and Design crews.
- If the interview goes well, we will present you with the recruitment task – a work sample, so we could learn about your real competencies.
- You’re going to receive a design task based on real-life projects that we conduct every day.
- We’re going to check how comfortable you feel with design duties and how you manage communication with a fictional client. Most importantly though, we hope you’ll enjoy the process all the way through.
- Being successful with all the previous stages, we’ll invite you to the final meeting with the Team Leader to present your task outcome.
- If everything goes well, we’ll be more than excited to welcome you on board.
Sounds interesting? Apply below, we’re looking forward to talking with you! 🙂