What we offer?
- base salary (7000 pln gross, UoP) + high quarterly bonuses (up to 10-12 000 pln gross),
- working in an international, professional team across the globe,
- 100% remote work during pandemic (and up to 4 days remotely when it’s finished),
- comprehensive introduction to MicroStrategy products,
- modern office in the city center near Rondo Daszyńskiego in Warsaw,
- private healthcare plan with dental care (EnelMed),
- Fitbit + Multisport sports card,
- Apple hardware for work,
- flexible working hours,
- budget for trainings and certifications,
- individual approach to your career development.
What you will do:
- deliver billable consulting services as a member of the client’s team,
- create and implement highly customized, functional, and powerful web and mobile business intelligence reporting applications (platform customization & development),
- analyse customer requirements to produce estimations of Embedded Analytics projects,
- participate in estimation, managing, design and implementation of projects,
- develop new features in our client’s Business Intelligence applications (web and mobile),
- develop relationships with customers and partners,
- actively participate in on-site consulting engagements around the world (after pandemic),
- produce documentation of best practices.
Ideally we would like you to have:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field,
- approx. 1-3 years of experience in programming and design in building web applications,
- experience in work with development teams with agile methodologies,
- excellent interpersonal and strong oral and written communication skills,
- after pandemic, availability to travel min. 50% of working time (eg. US, Australia, Europe).
It would be a big plus if you have:
- experience in mobile development (iOS or Android),
- previous experience working with remote teams.
What’s the recruitment process like?
- 20-min phone call with tech recruiter,
- online tests: analytics, visual data design, English language,
- technical and soft skills interview with Manager + Director of Consulting.
Sounds interesting? Apply, we’re looking forward to speaking with you!