For our client, one of the fastest-growing software companies in Europe, we’re currently looking for React Native Developer who will join the company’s QA team in one of the offices: Warszawa, Białystok, Kraków, Gdańsk, Katowice, Poznań, Wrocław, Łódź or Rzeszów.
Joining the gang means:
- working in an experienced and knowledgeable team,
- work based on Agile methodologies,
- dev-friendly processes like Continuous Integration and Code Review,
- constant development of your hard and soft skills (e.g. internal Webinars, external conferences),
- having a real influence on your pay – do your job well and get a raise every 6 months,
- startup-type projects – our clients come from all over the world,
- flexplace – work from just about any place in the world,
- new Macbook Pro for you to use – we work on the best equipment.
What we’re looking for
- experience in developing iOS or Android applications with React Native,
- familiarity with state/data management libraries (redux/mobx),
- deep knowledge of the latest js standards,
- knowledge of testing frameworks (jest/detox),
- familiarity with debugging tools,
- ability to work with iTunes Connect and Google Play Store,
- ability to work with Apple Developer Center,
- familiarity with iOS and Android capabilities,
- familiarity with the platforms’ basic features, such as location services, push notifications, etc.,
- experience in 3rd party services integration,
- experience in integrating Swift/Objective-C/Java libraries with React Native,
- good command of English (CEFR B2+); Polish not required.
Would be an asset:
- one or more Android or iOS apps published in Google Play or App Store,
- basic knowledge on code signing on Android and iOS,
- basic knowledge on debugging tools for iOS and Android,
- good knowledge on project configuration in Xcode and Android Studio,
- knowledge of architectures, trends and emerging technologies,
- experience in modern software development practices and tools,
- experience with Continuous Integration tools like Bitrise, Travis or CircleCI.
It’s important for us that you:
- you can effectively search for information you need,
- you have communication skills sufficient to work with a team and with clients,
- you love to be in charge of the project you are working on.
What you get?
- base salary in range 6,500 – 10,500 + VAT pln (B2B) or 5,200 – 8,400 gross pln (UoP)
- individual growth budget for your educational plan,
- private health insurance package,
- a Multisport card,
- optional life insurance for you and your family,
- free sandwiches and co-financed lunches,
- team retreats and meet-ups
- & more!
Do you feel that you are a dynamite at web application testing? Likes transparency, are a team player, appreciate regular feedback and continuous learning opportunities? If yes, apply!