For our client, one of the fastest-growing software companies in Europe, we’re currently looking for Senior QA Automation Engineer who will join the company’s QA team in one of the offices: Warszawa, Białystok, Kraków, Gdańsk, Katowice, Poznań, Wrocław, Łódź or Rzeszów.
Joining the gang means:
- working among experienced and highly qualified specialists from different areas of expertise,
- developing startup-type projects for global clients from Europe, the United States, Asia and the Middle East,
- access to equipment such as testing devices and additional accessories for your computer,
- flexible working hours,
- having a real influence on your pay – do your job well and get a raise every 6 months,
- constant development of your skills working in a challenging yet friendly environment
- working with different stack including: Jira, Confluence, Testrail, Selenium WebDriver, Java, JUnit, Cucumber, Page Object Pattern, Maven, CircleCI, Swagger, Postman, REST, Scrum
What are your responsibilities as Senior?
- ensuring the highest quality of web and mobile applications.
- writing automated tests, depending on the project.
- defining and maintaining the test automation framework and ensuring that the appropriate level of testing is applied
- implementing new tools and technologies and improving the ones already in use
- keeping an eye on new QA-related solutions and IT trends
- using your knowledge and experience to improve the QA flow in the company
- working in close cooperation with Developers & PMs on the implementation of apps, but also with the clients
- making suggestions for changes and improvements in ongoing projects
We want you ton board if you:
- have at least 2 years of experience in a similar job
- have experience in writing automated tests and a practical knowledge of at least one automation framework
- are familiar with Page Object Pattern
- can efficiently and accurately compare and evaluate: best practices, methodologies used in software testing, tools and technologies used to support manual and automated testing
- have a proactive attitude and are eager to share your experience with the team
- think critically and analytically can work independently and with a team
- have a strong command of written and spoken English (CEFR B2+), Polish (CEFR C1+)
- have very good communication skills
What you get?
- Base salary in range 9,000-14,375 + VAT pln (B2B) or 7,320-11,680 gross pln (UoP)
- MacBook — we like to work with the best equipment,
- additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable;
- luxury private health insurance package with dental care,
- a MultiSport card,
- optional life insurance for you and your family,
- individual growth budget for your educational plan,
- free sandwiches and co-financed lunches,
- Team Retreats and Team Meetups
Do you feel that you are a dynamite at web application testing? Likes transparency, are a team player, appreciate regular feedback and continuous learning opportunities? If yes, apply!