For our client, one of the fastest-growing software companies in Europe, we’re currently looking for React Native Developer who will join the company’s QA team in one of the offices: Warszawa, Białystok, Kraków, Gdańsk, Katowice, Poznań, Wrocław, Łódź or Rzeszów.
Joining the gang means:
- working in an experienced and knowledgeable team,
- work based on Agile methodologies,
- dev-friendly processes like Continuous Integration and Code Review,
- constant development of your hard and soft skills (e.g. internal Webinars, external conferences),
- having a real influence on your pay – do your job well and get a raise every 6 months,
- startup-type projects – our clients come from all over the world,
- flexplace – work from just about any place in the world (devs and seniors only)
- new Macbook Pro for you to use – we work on the best equipment.
What we’re looking for:
- Have proven 2+ years’ commercial experience in developing commercial JS/mobile applications, including 1 year in RN development.
- Are familiar with state/data management libraries (e.g. redux).
- Have deep knowledge of the latest js standards.
- Have knowledge of architectures.
- Have knowledge of testing frameworks (jest/detox).
- Have good knowledge of debugging tools.
- Have good knowledge of code signing on Android and iOS.
- Have good knowledge of project configuration in Xcode and Android Studio.
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools like Bitrise, Travis or CircleCI.
- Have ability to work with App Store Connect and Google Play Store.
- Have ability to work with Apple Developer Center.
- Are familiar with iOS and Android capabilities.
- Are familiar with the platforms’ basic features, such as location services, push notifications, etc.
- Have experience in 3rd party services integration.
- Have experience in integrating native libraries with React Native.
- Have consulting mindset and you are ready to help Project Managers lead their projects from the technical side.
- Are a technological authority for clients and other team members, and you’re eager to help them make informed decisions.
- Have a good command of written and spoken English (CEFR B2+); Polish is not required.
- Have strong communication skills.
What you get?
- base salary in range 11,500 – 17,250 + VAT pln (B2B) or 9,350 – 14,000 gross pln (UoP)
- individual growth budget for your educational plan,
- private health insurance package,
- a Multisport card,
- optional life insurance for you and your family,
- free sandwiches and co-financed lunches,
- team retreats and meet-ups
- & more!
Do you feel that you are a dynamite at web application testing? Likes transparency, are a team player, appreciate regular feedback and continuous learning opportunities? If yes, apply!