Join a leading global professional services company that supports worldwide most recognised corporations in business operations. Become a part of growing team that operates at the intersection of business and new technology!
Scope of responsibilities:
Work with the client & development teams to ensure SEO best practices & recommendations are properly implemented and accountable for reporting, data analysis & bench marking.
Collaborate work with other SEO team members across the projects as well as managing your own client’s websites and cooperate closely with client stakeholders to influence their business outcomes and positive satisfaction.
End to end SEO Technical strategy responsibility for client websites.
Improve company’s Organic Search results as: non-paid traffic, CTR, ranks, user engagement.
Analyze the client’s competitors and maximize search exposure.
Problem solver and decision maker, analytical mind and presentation skills (studying traffic, analytics and reporting) and fast-learning skills, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
We want you to have:
- SEO technical hands on experience (and understanding of Basic Web Infrastructure, crawling: log file analysis, XML / HTML sitemaps, mobile bot crawl behavior, mobile: AMP, Responsive design, Structured data: Schema markup, Microdata & JSON-LD, Rich Snippets, page speed, migrations, rendering, content optimization, indexation, site structure).
- Experience with some of the website analytics and SEO tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Google Search Console, Google AdWords Keyword Tool, Screaming Frog, Botify, Deepcrawl, SemRush, Conductor, YEXT, Google My Business or any other SEO Tools).
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English, other languages proficiency is a nice to have.
- Friendly work atmosphere in multicultural environment
- Part-time work from home
- The ability to use your knowledge of foreign language on a daily basis at work
- Experience with a range of Clients and technology solutions
- Collaborating and learning from diverse and talented colleagues
- Trainings and development tailored to help you achieve your potential
- New Joiners programme including trainings
- Opportunity to engage in Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives
- Possibility to take part in different initiatives like Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes and many others
- Social benefit packages including: private medical care, Benefit sport club cards, life insurance