Join MicroStrategy technology consulting team as Support Engineer. Microstrategy is a US technology company that delivers advanced analytics software solutions to enterprise clients like Netflix, Facebook or Adidas. Currently the team consists of 3000+ employees globally with 400+ people located in Poland (software development and technology consulting).
- salary in line with your experience (7000 – 8500 pln gross on employment contract),
- high quality technical trainings (analytics, SQL, basics in programming),
- working in an international, professional team across the globe,
- 100% remote work during pandemic (and up to 4 days remotely when it’s finished),
- comprehensive introduction to MicroStrategy products,
- modern office in the city center near Rondo Daszyńskiego in Warsaw,
- private healthcare plan with dental care (EnelMed),
- Fitbit + Multisport sports card,
- Apple hardware for work,
- budget for trainings and certifications,
- individual approach to your career development.
Scope of responsibilities:
- Providing complex and technically challenging remote 2nd or 3rd line technical support for line of products based on SDK platform and client-server technologies (software troubleshooting including working with SQL and Relational Databases),
- Developing strong relationships with clients and partners,
- Cooperation with other Technical Support Engineers, Quality Assurance Engineers, Consultants, Developers located in Poland, USA and other countries,
- Contributing to the growth of our Client’s Knowledge Base and increasing customer satisfaction.
We would like you to:
- Have Bachelor’s degree (not necesarily technical field),
- Very good command of German or French and English,
- Have min. 1-2 years of experience in area of Technical Support or related fields,
- Possess strong analytical skills, excellent communication and presentation skills,
- Be interested in IT/Business and willing to grow in the field of Business Intelligence,
- Stay open to constant development by participating in Internal Training Programs,
- Multitask in a fast placed environment,
- Work well in an IT organizational environment with strong collaborative and team orientation,
- Be detail and process oriented, well organized with effective time management skills.